BOYS 7th AND 8th GRADE BASKETBALL:
- Will resume practices on Tuesday, January 19th at your normally scheduled practice times.
- Will resume games on Monday, January 25th.
GIRLS 7th AND 8th GRADE BASKETBALL:
- Tryouts will begin on Tuesday, February 16th. Tryout times will be sent out closer to the start date.
BOYS/GIRLS 6TH, 7TH, AND 8TH GRADE SWIMMING AND DIVING:
- Practice begins on Tuesday, January 19th from 5-7pm, at the Milan High School pool. Contact Coach Frame if you have any questions about swim and dive, or email me back directly.
MIDDLE SCHOOL WRESTLING:
- Practice begins on Monday, February 8th in the middle school wrestling room. Practice times will be posted closer to the start date.
MHSAA PHYSICAL FORMS AND QUESTIONNAIRE:
If you played a sport at Milan Middle School last year, your parents MUST complete the MHSAA Health Questionnaire form. If you DIDN’T play a school sport last year, you need to get a physical that’s dated after April 15, 2020. These must be done before your first day or tryouts/practice, if they aren’t done you cannot participate. You can turn them in on the first day of practice/tryouts. If you played a fall sport this school year such as football, volleyball, or cross country, you are all set.
Masks will be required at all times in basketball and wrestling this winter. Masks will only be required in swimming when social distancing is not able to happen, such as waiting on the pool deck. There are no medical exemptions.
Please email me back at email@example.com if you have any questions!