For the 2020-21 school year Milan High School and the MHSAA will accept any sports physical for students going into 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grades. The physical must be dated after April 15, 2019, but you must complete the MHSAA Health Questionnaire. Please follow the instructions below.
- Confirm you have a physical dated after April 15, 2019. If you played a school sanctioned sport at Milan High School or Milan Middle School in 2019-20 you are all set, we have your physical, and you can complete step 2.
- Complete the MHSAA Health Questionnaire. You will need to print the document to be signed. Be sure it is fully completed on both sides.
- Turn in the document before your first day of tryouts/practice.
- You can either scan both sides of the document and email to email@example.com
- You can turn it in first day of tryouts/practice. Be sure both sides are complete and signed.
- If you’re going into 6th grade at Milan Middle School you will need a new physical.
Questions? Email Mr. Hull, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If I have an appointment scheduled already to get a new physical should I cancel?
- No, we would prefer a new physical. Also, getting your physical during the summer months is ideal.
- I’m going into 9th grade, do I still need to get a new physical for this fall?
- No. Please fill out the health questionnaire.
- If I don’t have a physical from 2019-20 (last year) do I still have to fill out the health questionnaire?
- No. BUT you must get a physical done in order to participate.
- My appointment isn’t until after the first day of practice. Can I still participate once I have it?
- No. Please try to make arrangements before practice, or see a RediCare or any sort of medical center than can do one on the spot.